Friday, June 17, 2011

my three favorite things to bake

My three favorite things to bake are cobbler,cheesecake, and chocolate chip cookies.I like cheesecake because it has cream cheese in it also it has gingersnap crust mmm! plus it is easy to make for special dinners or lunches . another dish I like to make is cobbler. I like cobbler because it has a berry good topping. Another thing I like about it is that it has blackberries, raspberries, and blueberries inside. I like cobbler because it smells like nutmeg and cinnamon. cobbler is quick and easy to make for potlucks. Last but not least are chocolate chip cookies .basically the only reason I like them is because it has chocolate chips in them.They are either soft or crispy I like soft better. As you can see from my three favorite recipes I like to make easy and delicious dishes..

1 comment:

  1. Yummy Chefy!!! I wish you'd make some for me! It sounds so good! And, I am with you on the chocolate...it makes anything better!!

    Love,
    Auntie

    ReplyDelete