Wednesday, February 9, 2011

my sisters birthday pictures

 Here's the birthday girl!!








My sisters birthday was fun, but really wild. I was in charge of the games and the activities.  We had Beth come and clean and decorate the cupcakes and the house. She did a great job. We played sardines, hide and go seek, talent show. And most of them did the piano; they did great.We jumped on the trampoline. The  cupcakes just made them wilder and funnier every minute. This is what olivia got for her birthday: a scrapbook, a coloring book with strawberry shortcake, bracelets, zhu zhu pet, camera, pillow pet, money, zhu zhu pet bed and blanket.

7 comments:

  1. This looks like a blast! I bet your sister was so cute when she was a baby!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE THEES PICSHRS UV ME I LOVE YOUR BLOG




    Olivia

    camelia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whoo Hoo!!~What a fun festive Happy Birthday O! Party!~Love the cupcakes...glad you were able to have Bright Bethany come and help.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved the chees cak

    ReplyDelete